Thank you for choosing Vida Buena Farm for your wedding or special event. The following are the policies regarding use of Vida Buena Farm.
- The maximum number of guests is 100 for Trellises/Patio and 120 in the Barn, unless agreed to in writing, or otherwise limited due to State of California and/or Calaveras County Public Health guidelines.
- Vida Buena Farm cannot be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any articles and vehicles brought on to the property prior to, during or following the event.
- Vida Buena Farm is providing the outdoor space and Barn only, as is. The house is private property and is not available for use in any way.
- Use of our venue includes the Barn (with tables, chairs, bars & kitchen), meadow and oak tree, patio, trellises, corral and parking areas.
- Use of the kitchen includes refrigerator, prep areas, oven and sinks. It does not include cooking or serving utensils (cutting boards, knives, bowls, pots, serving spoons, etc.)
- Please take care to lock all gates and to leave the venue in the same condition as you found it.
- Vida Buena Farm strongly encourages the use of reusable place settings, glassware and flatware which are included in the venue rental fee. There is a $200 recycle fee for use of plastic place settings, water bottles, etc.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to provide all décor, to setup tables and chairs, and clean up as required, unless agreed to in writing.
- Additional services (Professional Chef & Officiant) are available and detailed in a separate agreement.
- According to the Calaveras Country noise ordinance, all amplified music must stop by 10:00 pm.
- All guests and vendors must be off the property by 10:00 pm on the date of the event. Clean-up must be complete by noon on Sunday.
- No fireworks are permitted. Sparklers, and use of the fire pit are negotiable and must be approved in writing by Vida Buena Farm before the event.
- Nothing synthetic may be thrown or used outside (for example, plastic flower petals, silly string, water beads, balloons with confetti inside). Please throw birdseed or wildflower seeds instead of rice, as it makes the birds sick.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- An adult must supervise children at all times.
- The driveway is shared property, and we ask that all guests and drive 10 mph.
- We reserve the right to be on the property during the event.
All terms are subject to change.