Our goal is to help you have the perfect day. You can make Vida Buena Farm you own with catering, rentals and decor of your choosing. We help out as much, or as little, as you like.
$3,000 Includes venue rental only
The rental fee for the venue is $3000 and gives you private access to the venue from noon on Friday through noon on Sunday. You have the whole place to yourselves (we hang around to help out, of course). Included in the rental is a parking attendant, awesome custom-built portable restrooms, 3 handmade wooden tables, vintage wine barrel beverage bar, 3 portable heaters (if needed), custom-made fire pit (seasonal).
NEW: Catering Services Available Spring 2020*
Some couples prefer to have a “one-stop shop”…and we’re excited to be able to begin offering catering services beginning Spring 2020. We’ve put together some packages that work for multiple budgets while still giving you the flexibility you need to make your day…well, yours!
~$8,000 Includes venue rental, service, rentals and following menu: Tri-Tip or Chicken with 2 sides, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages
~$10,000 Includes venue rental, service, rentals and following menu: choice of two main dishes, three side dishes, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages
Gourmet Family Style
~$14,000 Includes venue rental, table service, rentals and Farm-to-Table menu
~$5/person Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages served prior to the ceremony
~$7/person Charcuterie platter, two cold and one warm appetizer
* Fees exclude Alcohol, Cake, Flowers, Décor, and other services (DJ, photographer, videographer, etc.) Estimates are based on 120 guests. Costs are subject to change and will be confirmed upon contract.
- Custom Beer Brewing – Make your own Wedding Brew to serve at the reception or give away as gifts. $250 (plus the cost of the kit.)
- Babysitting – Kids want to have fun too. Taylor & Riley set up a special craft/game table and will keep them entertained, fed and happy throughout your entire event. $250
- Officiant – Rick is an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church. He will craft a custom wedding ceremony to perfectly match your values. He likes to get to know you so he can focus on what brought you together and share your vision of marriage. $500
- Day-Of Coordination – Let Laura worry about the details of your big day. She will work with you to understand your expectations and handle the details with all the vendors, keep things on schedule, and make sure everyone has a great time. $500