Our goal is to help you have the perfect day. You can make Vida Buena Farm you own with catering, rentals and decor of your choosing. We help out as much, or as little, as you like.
$5,000 Compared to other venues, we want to provide as much as possible as part of the venue rental. You get private access to the venue from noon on Friday through noon on Sunday. You have the whole place to yourselves for the weekend (we hang around to help out, of course). The following are included in the venue rental fee.
- day-of event coordination with all vendors to ensure everything goes as planned
- barn wood banquet tables (handmade from locally grown and milled pine trees)
- wooden chairs
- parking attendant
- awesome custom-built portable restrooms
- 3 handmade wooden tables (gift, cake and sweetheart tables)
- 2 mobile vintage wine barrel beverage bars
- rustic live-edge wooden wedding arbor
- 3 portable heaters (if needed)
- custom-made fire pit (seasonal)
- lighted dance floor
- event signage
Some couples prefer to have a “one-stop shop” so we’ve put together some packages that work for multiple budgets while still giving you the flexibility you need to make your day…well, yours! These costs are in addition to the venue rental fee above.
~$3,000 Rustic, casual BBQ includes the following menu: Tri-Tip or Chicken with choice of 2 sides, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages (120 people)
~$4,000 Farm fresh and (mostly) grown onsite at the Farm. Your choice of two main dishes, three side dishes, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages. Includes appetizers or Welcome Reception. (120 people)
Gourmet Family Style
~$5,000 Farm-to-Table menu is served family-style. Includes appetizers and Welcome Reception. (120 people)
~$5/person Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages served prior to the ceremony
~$7/person Charcuterie platter, two cold and one warm appetizer
* Fees exclude Alcohol, Cake, Flowers, Décor, and other services (DJ, photographer, videographer, etc.) Estimates are based on 120 guests. Costs are subject to change and will be confirmed upon contract.
- Custom Beer Brewing – Make your own Wedding Brew to serve at the reception or give away as gifts. $250 (plus the cost of the kit.)
- Officiant – Rick is an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church. He will craft a custom wedding ceremony to perfectly match your values. He likes to get to know you so he can focus on what brought you together and share your vision of marriage. $500