2023* Wedding Season – 120 Guests from $6,500
Our goal is to help you have the perfect day without costing a small fortune. You can make Vida Buena Farm your own with catering, rentals and decor of your choosing. We help out as much, or as little, as you like.
* We’re booked for 2021 & 2022
You have access to the venue from noon on Friday through noon on Sunday. You have the whole place to yourselves (we are always around to help out, of course). We’ve tried to include as much as possible in the venue rental fee, including:
- day-of event coordination with all vendors to ensure everything goes as planned
- barn wood banquet tables with seating for 120 (handmade from locally grown and milled pine trees)
- wooden chairs (120)
- use of commercial kitchen (for outside catering or DIY)
- awesome custom-built portable restrooms (they match the barn)
- 3 handmade wooden tables (gift, cake and sweetheart)
- 2 vintage wine barrel beverage bars
- 3 portable heaters (if needed)
- custom-made fire pit (seasonal)
- lighted dance floor
- cake cutting
- event signage
- parking attendant
Micro-Wedding & Elopement Package
$5,000. Simple and elegant, you can enjoy Vida Buena Farm for your ceremony and reception.
- Up to 5-hour rental for 20 guests or fewer
- Officiant with custom ceremony
- Wine & Beer (and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Tables & chairs
- Day-of coordination and one planning session
- Dressing suite
- Overnight accommodations for the couple in the cozy loft
- And more!
Some folks like to be able to handle everything themselves – that’s totally fine with us. You can bring in an outside caterer, a Food Truck, or have Uncle Paul BBQ for everyone. Whatever works for you, works for us.
- Officiant– Rick is an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church. He will craft a custom wedding ceremony to perfectly match your values. He likes to get to know you so he can focus on what brought you together and share your vision of marriage. $500
Want to come for a visit, or have a chat? Fill is the form below and we’ll get right back to you.