120 Guests from $8,000 – $14,000*
Our goal is to help you have the perfect day without costing a small fortune. You can make Vida Buena Farm your own with catering, rentals and decor of your choosing. We help out as much, or as little, as you like.
You have access to the venue from noon on Friday through noon on Sunday. You have the whole place to yourselves (we are always around to help out, of course). We’ve tried to include as much as possible in the venue rental fee, including:
- day-of event coordination with all vendors to ensure everything goes as planned
- cake cutting
- barn wood banquet tables with seating for 120 (handmade from locally grown and milled pine trees)
- wooden chairs (120)
- parking attendant
- awesome custom-built portable restrooms (the match the barn)
- 3 handmade wooden tables (gift, cake and sweetheart)
- 2 vintage wine barrel beverage bars
- 3 portable heaters (if needed)
- custom-made fire pit (seasonal)
- lighted dance floor
- event signage
Some couples prefer to have a “one-stop shop” so we’ve put together some packages that work for multiple budgets while still giving you the flexibility you need to make your day…well, yours! Executive Chef, Laura, will develop a customized menu just for you.
Rustic, casual BBQ includes the following menu: Tri-Tip or Chicken with choice of 2 sides, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages (120 people)
Farm fresh and (mostly) grown onsite: Tri-Tip and Chicken plus your choice of 3 side dishes, seasonal salad, house-made bread, and non-alcoholic beverages (120 people)
Gourmet Family Style
Farm-to-Table menu is served family-style (120 people)
Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages served prior to the ceremony
Charcuterie platter, two cold and one warm appetizer
* Costs exclude Alcohol, Cake, Flowers, Décor, and other services (DJ, photographer, videographer, etc.) Estimates are based on 120 guests. Catering costs are approximate and will be based on final menu and guest count. Costs are subject to change and will be confirmed upon contract.
Some folks like to be able to handle everything themselves – that’s totally fine with us. You can bring in an outside caterer, or have Uncle Paul BBQ for everyone. Whatever works for you, works for us. If you want access to our commercial kitchen, there is a $500 rental fee.
- Custom Beer Brewing– Make your own Wedding Brew to serve at the reception or give away as wedding favors. $250 (plus the cost of the kit.)
- Officiant– Rick is an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church. He will craft a custom wedding ceremony to perfectly match your values. He likes to get to know you so he can focus on what brought you together and share your vision of marriage. $500